Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Its sold

 I have a post that I have been working on that is so sweet, but for now the house is in boxes and we are leasing back. She officially is no longer ours anymore...sniff sniff

Jack bless his heart has been a little bored with us having to keep in the house more often due to packing up. We do try to find time where one of us takes him out for a little fun time. The $1 store has been our friend lately and Jack has found stuff to keep him busy.


He has enjoyed going through all the boxes that we have already packed up, especially his toys. We get they all packed up and then of course a truck makes a noise in the box and he insists he needs that ONE truck. Oh dear!

He found my grandmothers tea set that I'm saving for if we ever have a girl, but boys can pretend play too! He told me this morning he "did really yummy coffee" . Kevin and I don't drink coffee so I didn't even know he knew that word :)
Then plan is to move out on Saturday morning! We will sure miss this home, more on on how good she has been to us soon!

  
Photobucket

3 comments:

donna said...

Congratulations on your new move. I bet it's a bittersweet moment. That's what I'm afraid of when we move.
On the bright side, it looks like your home wasn't out in the market too long. That's a great thing in this economy. Can't wait to see new decorating projects of y'all!

brynn said...

good luck moving this weekend!

let me know if you need anything at all!

Momma Wilson said...

yay!!! how exciting:) I got a little emotional leaving our first house too...but bigger and better things are in store!