Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bluebonnets

 We are lucky to have someone in our neighborhood who grows bluebonnets each year. Since Jack was a baby I have taken him over for a few snaps (of course I always ask them) in their yard.

It gets a little harder each year to get him to sit still but we snapped a few of the "purplebonnets" ...he was telling me they were purple and NOT blue...
I can't really argue with him, I guess they are kinda a blue-purple :)


 But this is what he really wanted to do ...play with rocks not take pictures in the flowers!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Jane said...

So cute! Can't believe how beautiful the bluebonnets are!!! I haven't seen any here yet, but the mountain laurels & red buds have been gorgeous!! He is so precious, Jess!

xoxo-Kristen said...

BEAUTIFUL :)))