Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Jackpot

 My kid loves him some Chucky Cheese...
I think its funny, because had you asked me a few years back I would have told you there is no way when I have kids will they be allowed to go to CC....boy am I eating those words now :)
I even contemplated doing his 3rd birthday there, but I decided to go a different route, but that's ok because we have several more birthdays in line and I'm certain I will cave and do a CC birthday one year :)

This past week Nelvi and another nanny of our street took the kids together to CC. "The girls" as we like to call them (twin sisters + another sister) were showing Jack all the ropes of CC and got him to ride the horses and carousel. So maybe this summer when we go down to Kemah he will ride the carousel horses with me!

I took him on Sunday for an hour for being a good boy while we packed up our garage.






 and when rolling the ball doesnt work...
 Jack then decided on his own... that going directly to the hole would! lol
 And look at this lucky duck! 125 tickets! Jackpot!

 We for sure hit the JACKpot with this little love... he pushes our buttons often ..but this little smile...oh my :)
Oh and we are so excited...the garage has been moved to a storage unit! We are starting to make preps to put the house on the market and it feels good to be able to walk through our garage now!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Meg O. said...

Haha! I love how he went straight up to throw the ball in. How fun!!