Saturday, December 3, 2011

Jacks shirts & keeping them clean

If you look at Jacks shirts you could very well call me an applique queen, I love them so much and have been adorning Jack with these sweet shirts for every season since he was little. My amazing friend Tiffany has her own business and is my go to person for all of our monogramming and appliqued shirts. Tiffany is the most kind person and she knows our family so well, that I usually just pick out a design, tell her the name and say "you pick out the fabric and font." Because she is so busy she has more fonts and fabric choices that are not posted, so I let her just pick and I have always been so pleased with all her work. Or I find a picture she posted and say "do it just like that".

Here are a few examples of what we have in Jacks closet right now. We of course have a ton more but as Jack gets bigger I put the old ones away and more are ordered. :) 


If you need inspiration or want to see what else she might have just look under each tab of her website and you will find yourself wanting to place an order right away! Have fun and tell her I sent you! 






I have a few colored shirts but I think white looks the best with the designs so this stain sticks stick has become a household staple. Jack wore this shirt to a birthday party today and got red juice all over it. So as soon as I got home I soaked the shirt with this stick and its back to perfect white! 


 and just as I came back in the living room to do the post I realized we had Jack in this shirt that Tiff did :)


Photobucket

No comments: