Saturday, July 23, 2011

Butterflies

 This morning my Mommy friend Nicole and I met up with our boys and checked out the Cockrell Butterfly Exhibit at the Houston Museum of Natural Science. I had always seen the butterfly atrium when we were near Herman Park or the museum, but I had never got into it. What a treat, it was a mini children's museum for insects, right up our boys alley! We got there first thing and even got to see a few butterflies slowly hatching in stages to life. I highly recommend this and we look forward to going back to beat the heat! The atrium can get a little humid but it was beyond cool walking through a jungle searching for "buuahflys" with Jackson!







 







Photobucket

1 comment:

The Alexander Family said...

Cute blog! We just moved to Houston from Kentucky in June. I will have to try this place with my little one.