Sunday, October 17, 2010

Date Night

Hey Dad....you know what? I love you and Mom so much....
so I'm going to call two special people that will come take good care of me so that you and Mom can go have a date night!!
Ok you will be here at 5 pm? Perfect!
My plan worked, my Aunt and Uncle showed up and we had a blast!
...oh and they even brought me this Jacket from Spain (Zara), so I'm thinking I might have to make another phone call soon! 

Thanks Joe & Stacy for giving Kev and I a night out! We loved sushi and then being able to go paint masterpieces! Can you guess which one is mine and which one is Kevs? I think we did pretty darn good :)




Photobucket

3 comments:

Mama K said...

Sounds like a fun date night!! Love your artwork...where did you go to do that?! Love his new jacket too!

Jane said...

What a great date night!!! Such a cute post. I love that he lines up his own sitters :).

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

Awww, I love the storyboard!

I'm pretty sure the painting with the MONOGRAM is yours, Jess! LOL! Although I do like the olive in Kevin's painting. Nice touch.