Thursday, July 8, 2010

I can't sleep!!!!!!

Because I'm so excited!! Jacks grandpa (my father) arrives tommorrow from Florida bright and early at 8: 30 am. Jack and I will be there with a big Texas hug to welcome him! Tonight all my hard work of party planning finally came real! Resha with Something To Celebrate came over to help me set up for Jacks birthday party on Saturday. Her ideas on where to place the tables and help pulling my ideas all together was a HUGE help!! She is the best and if you are planning a wedding in Austin or Houston give her a ring! My mother in law also came over to help with putting the water bottles together...wahooo! I have had so much help from my friends over the past weeks, including my dear husband..... THANK YOU ALL!!! I think you all will be thrilled when you walk through the door to have one WHALE OF A TIME at our house!!


xoxo

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mama K said...

Hope the party is wonderful!!
I gave you an award...stop by to check it out! :)

the clark family. said...

Good luck with the party tomorrow!! I cannot, cannot wait to see pictures from precious baby Jack's big soiree!

Have a blast tomorrow, hope you're able to get some sleep tonight :)