Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Smart Cookie

Jack is watching EVERYTHING we do these days and taking notes!

He knows how to open the doors now ....
and he knows how to go outside ...

Yep that's right he now knows how to follow the dogs out the dog door!! Nelvi was putting the dishes away and she heard the dog flap open, she thought it was Jack just playing with it but when she looked he was outside!!! He crawled through!



Nelvi going to get that little stinker!

Oh gosh! It has just started :) ha ha


Photobucket

4 comments:

Becca said...

Well I'm an Aggie fan myself but that is one super cute (& mischievous!) little man there! ;)

Jane said...

That little stinker!!! He is a smart cookie!

Rainbow said...

Smart little guy!!! I bet Nelvi's heart skipped a short beat. I love his priceless...."I was just following my buddies look" he is so cute

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

And he's off! Cute little explorer!