Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's real!!

The party is coming together for Jack's 1st birthday! We are sooooo excited!!! Today I got in the mail these ADORABLE koozies that we won from Runaway Promotions
There was a facebook contest going on to submit a design for a summer koozie. I called up our awesome friend Sarah Fossum to help produce something fun and she delivered! I'm in love!
The party is fast approaching and I love marking things off the list! Wahoo! Thanks RP and SF!
It looks purple but its the perfect shade of Navy with baby blue text/whale.


Photobucket

7 comments:

Mama K said...

Cute!! I am starting to try and decide what to do for Baby W's first birthday... we have til September, but I'm already throwing around ideas in my head :)

Rainbow said...

Aww there is nothing like your first borns 1st Birthday party. We rented the Children's Museum and had it all to ourselves. Since we were the only ones with kids it was a great for our little guy and all the grown ups too !! I can only imagine how divine Jackson's party will be :)

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

omggggggg, those are too cute! I'm for sure coming to the party now!

Jane said...

LOVE! You must save a koozie for me!!! Thank you SO MUCH for Hutch's adorable "1" shirt! I got it today....he will be wearing it tomorrow. I just can't believe it's already been a year!!!

Becca said...

My gosh! SO cute! I love them! And wow that is one heck of a birthday party! :) I can't wait to see pictures!!

Maple said...

That is so cute! Way to go Sarah!

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

That is so exciting! What a story to tell Jack when he's older! Super cute design! Nice job!