Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday Strolls

What a fun day we had today! We went over to Kevin's parents house. Grandma was out of town on her birthday so we went to hang out and enjoy some time together.

Of course we had to take a dip in the pool ...

Once we were done with swimming we came inside, our family friend Gokul came over and loved on Jack.
The boys watched the US Open while Grandma cooked dinner.

After dinner we went for a walk on the golf course... and yes that's right I said a WALK!!! Jack took some very brave steps and walked for the first time!!
Look at his face!!! He is so determined! I'm SOOOO happy I had the camera!



He is SO proud!!
Look at that face!!!

Hi ya'll yes that was me... I'm the one that walked today!
My boys :)
What a beautiful day for a stroll ...we are amazed by everything you do sweet Jack!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Sweet Southern Prep said...

You always have the best images. So exciting that little Jack walked, and what a perfect time too. So so sweet! :) Thanks for sharing!

Rainbow said...

HOW PRECIOUS he took his first steps over Father's Day weekend on a golf course !!!! Could you have planned a more perfect Father's Day surprise for is golf loving daddy :) Watch out Jess and Kevin a whole new world of adventure is coming your way !!

Jane said...

YAY JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO-HOOOOO!!! Happy Father's Day to Kevin!

The Harris Family said...

Yay Jack!!! I can't wait to see you!

Mama K said...

Yay for Jack!! Great pictures :)

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

I love the determination on his face and I love that last shot! Nice!