Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tot Spot

We woke up to rainy yucky weather day, so we thought today would be the perfect day to check out the Children's Museum!
We packed up the diaper bad and hopped in the car to head over there. I love this picture of Jack, he is getting to look like such a young little boy!
On the way we heard a honk honk honk and to our surprise it was Aunt Stacy and Uncle Joe in the car next to us, what fun to see them down in our area!

Once we arrived to the museum we were in awe, what an AWESOME place! There were kids everywhere but everyone was so busy learning and playing it didn't feel like chaos being around that many children. I have a feeling we will be going here often! Jack loved it and I think he will love it even more as he continues to grow.

(Side note my camera battery died in the car so the remaining pictures are cell phone pictures, but I think they turned out pretty good for what we had!)

We spent most of our time in the Tot Spot which is the area designated for children under 3 years.



Such a fun day! I know Kevin and I are both excited thinking of the fun and enriching things we will get to do with Jack as he keeps growing!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sweet Southern Prep said...

What a fun time! I've got to take my daughter back to the Discovery Place soon. She loves that place! :)

Jane said...

What a fun day!!! You all are such great parents :)....he is soaking everybit of it! Have a great week!

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

I love places like that - so fun! I especially like that giant Lite Bright! He IS looking like such a big boy!

e8ght888 said...

Jack just LOVES to explore EVERYTHING! Such a great place to take him for a great rainy day!