Friday, April 2, 2010

The Galleria & More Surprises!

Kevin had to work the morning, so I took Jack over to the Galleria to check out the Easter bunny. The line was really long and I wanted to turn around...but then Jack got a glimpse of the bunny and got really excited! So I decided to stay and let Jack see this giant Easter rabbit and get his picture taken. He was fascinated with the bunny's hair!

When we got home from the mall, Kev was home and said look someone sent flowers! I rushed to open the card and got the biggest smile! My father sent us flowers for Easter.
Dad they are soooooo beautiful! We love you and wish you could be with us on Sunday! We can't wait to see you this summer!!

1 comment:

Rainbow said...

I LOVE the bunny pictures. Yes we paid the $25 for the poor quality print LOL I wish they would just let you snap your own and leave without buying theirs.