Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Bunny!!

We wanted to find the cheezy dressed up Easter bunny to have Jacks picture taken with, you know the ones that we all have as kids! I searched all over, I thought they would for sure have one at grocery stores! Nope! I have since heard there might be one over at the Galleria, so we might try that out today. Until then I thought I would share Jacks pictures that we had done with real live bunnies! They turned out really cute, I'm so glad my friend Marianne told me about them!
Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!





3 comments:

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

OMG, he's LOVING it!!! SUCH CUTE PICTURES, JESS!!! Cute, cute and classic pictures!!

Becca said...

These pictures are all just adorable!

Rainbow said...

Oh goodness these pictures are just DIVINE !!!! I LOVE THEM ALL :)