Friday, March 26, 2010

Memories

Last weekend there were wonderful memories made. Our family had the best time in Austin and we were so sad that it had to come to an end. But let me back up and tell you how we got to this weekend, a few months ago, Jack's Auntie Trish called to tell us she was getting married in March! Trish had been engaged for three years, so we all knew it was coming, but we just didn't know how fast it would come and how real it would be when she left (living abroad). Trish has been my been by my side since high school, so I was ecstatic to be her matron of honor to be by her side during the big day. The planning was a blast and the wedding was nothing short of amazing!
Here are just some of the memories we made this past weekend, there are so many to share so I picked the ones that captured it best.

Rehearsal dinner @ The County Line... delish!Yes I think it's time to retire this outfit of mine!

I spent the night at Mandi & Shaun's house on Friday night with Jack and Kev. In the morning Aunt Mandi was giving Jack some lovin' while Ella boo was still swwweepin!! I just LOVE this picture!

When I walked into the bathroom I saw this and just laughed! His and Her tubs!

Kevin & Jack early Saturday morning drove me over to The Tellez house! It was the big day!! Carolyn took some time to tell Jack hi even though we had so much to do before the wedding! She is like another grandma to Jack!

It was then over to the salon to get pretty with Trishy!!After hair and makeup we started to get dressed! Maj's parents adorned Trish in diamonds! That necklace is a girls true best friend! Wow!

While we were getting ready everyone was starting to take a seat!!

The ceremony was so eloquent and I loved the poems that her brothers read to them, I was crying!!

Ready to go have some fun!!

The reception was held at The Mansion on Judges Hill


Trish surprised Maj by ordering MJ gloves for everyone! We did Thriller, it was sooo fun!

Oh and so you are asking....wait looks like fun but where is baby boy?? He was having a blast with The Campbell Family!! Jack and Hutch did a sleepover!!Meanwhile back at the wedding....
I'm pretty sure my husband and mom started this party!!


There was a photo booth set up with props! Oh so fun!!

The wedding was a blast, I think we all had a little too much fun! The next morning it was back to being Mommy and Daddy! We picked up our sweet boy and I just love how they were matching! Isn't that the cutest?!

After picking up Jack we headed over to say our good byes to Trish. It was sooooo hard but Jack made us all smile and stopped us from bawling!! (I love how Trish still had on her wedding shoes!! ha ha)

Carolyn was trying to teach Jack patty cake!Then it was off to the ranch to say goodbye to Aunt Mandi and Ella!
Jack loved Ella's hair!! Who wouldn't?!
Telling Ella some secrets!


Trish we love you so much! Kev, Jack & I wish you all the best in this new world you are about to embark on! We can't wait to see all you do as husband and wife! It was incredible with someone so unforgettable.

4 comments:

Becca said...

Such great pics! I love the his and hers tubs, and that gown is beautiful!

We're moving in a month!!

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

I remember when my best friend moved to TX, I bawled my eyes out! It was 10 years ago and I remember vividly the truck pulling away from the curb and driving down the street and out of sight. UGH. One word: Skype.

OK, Ella is so cute, how can you stand it!?

MJ gloves, hilarious! And so are your mom and hubby! LOL!

I give you props for leaving Jack overnight. I'm not sure I'm brave enough to do that!!

The Harris Family said...

I love how crazy Ella's hair looks in these pics! Out of control!

Rainbow said...

What an amazing weekend :)
Cheers to besties making memories !!!