Thursday, February 11, 2010

We are back in action folks!!

Our camera is out of the shop and it came with a pretty price tag to fix, but I'm kinda addicted to taking pictures, so the expense is worth it :)
I'm fairly certain that Jack had a growth spurt over the past few days because he eats like he has never eaten and has outgrown so many of his clothes! I had to put him in seersucker pants because none of his other pants fit him! Hurry up spring and come we are tired of all this cold weather.





He is outgrowing this tub, Mr. Long Legs!!



I copied my bloggie friend Becca at The Paro Post and purchased this really cool tool, which attaches to your camera and gives you more of a natural light. Jack's bedroom curtains are always closed so unless I use the flash the pictures turn out really badly. I just love how these next few turned out, they are so sweet! He is sitting up for longer periods of time. We all know its on his schedule, so we are patient and it will all happen when he is ready!


No comments: