Sunday, February 7, 2010

Jumpin' on that one way train!

Ok so we jumped on the Saints train...we had to pick a team to root for during the Super Bowl, after all we have a little boy, and all little boys have to be introduced to football at some point! So many of our Houston friends are from Louisiana so we decided to go with the crowd. We went to the Badeaux's house with all our kid gear in tow. Jack played for a little while and then went to his pack-n-play while we watched the rest of the game. It actually was a pretty fun game and I even won on the squares game! However I'm so glad this train has an end, and it was tonight! No more football for a while! WHOO HOOO!!

I miss my camera, and cannot wait to get it out of the shop this week! Cell phone pictures are no fun! But I just couldn't resist, I had to take a few :)

Jack with his Who Dat onesie that I made really quick
Future quarterback? Hands movin' so fast in this picture because he was excited about the football.
Watching the game in the Badeaux media room, they have the most comfy movie seats!


Jack laying down in his pack-n-play in the guest bedroom. He is such a good boy, he will sleep anywhere!
We picked a good train, Saints beat the Colts 31-17!
Hope you had a queso eating good time at your Super Bowl party! Jack is back at home asleep in his crib and we are not far behind him! Night Night!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Aww we take out PNP and video monitor when we go somewhere too! I seriously don't know how people can stand not having a video monitor!!