Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Smock me baby!

I love to shop, however I refuse to pay full price for anything these days! In fact if its not 50% or more I usually wont touch it for Jacks clothes. They grow sooooo fast that paying full price is just silly! A couple of my friends taught me a fun way to shop for all those adorable seasonal outfits ...go after the season ends and purchase for the next year! DUH! Brilliant! I get all my smocking for usually 60 to 80 percent off! Here is the latest spree, though its really not a spending spree since I got all of this for less than $140, what a steal!
I started out on one of my favorite sites- they are based out of Wilmington, North Carolina. www. boojue.com If you go to the SHOP area and then go into sales they have great prices! Some of the stuff even comes with a monogram at no extra cost!
When I was talking about the seasonal smocking outfits that can on a normal day cost $70-$90, you need to head over to Petite Mason in Houston! She puts her stuff 60 -90% off a month or two after the season is over! I also shop at www.windmillkids.com they have seasonal as well!

I got the Whale outfit at http://www.remebernguyen.com/ for Jacks first birthday. We are going to do "A Whale of a time" birthday! Lots of preppy whales and seersucker for the big day! The squirrel outfit I got at Petite Mason - I couldn't help myself on that one! Jack loves to look out the front window in the morning and I'm pretty sure he laughs at the squirrels! This also came from Petite Mason- nothing like a sweet set of Christmas pjs at 75% off!I got an email a while back for free shipping at any price from http://www.bestdressedchild.com/ and scooped this sweet Jon Jon up for a wedding we will be attending in Montana in August. With white long socks and white shoes, he will be set!I adore the store Jane & Jack and love the hats they put out, they are so cute and Jack doesn't mind wearing hats. In the summer I love to keep his little head covered! On a normal day each hat costs $18 or $20!! Who would ever pay that?!? I scored each one of these for around $3 each! I couldn't decide and at those prices I got them all!


Ok folks that's it for Jacks style closet, hope you are having a great day! Go out and getcha' self some deals!

3 comments:

Jane said...

CUTE STUFF!!! I need some hats, those are precious!

Sarah said...

Dibs on the hand-me-downs!

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

Those are so stinking adorable! Nice finds!