Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Crawling ...almost

I got the video out because he was laughing so much and wanted to catch it on tape. I guess he hasn't seen the video camera in a while... he was super interested in what I had in my hand! Jack is in the swimming phase, he gets those legs going really fast...and he knows how to turn to get what he wants...but lift off hasn't taken place yet. Its realllllly close though! Enjoy our video! We haven't taken one of these in a while! Oh and towards the end he tries to eat the camera! Hilarious!

7 comments:

Becca said...

Look at him! I can't believe how big he's getting! Go Jackson go! :)

(This is Becca from The Paro Post, by the way, lol)

caycee said...

Hello thanks for commenting on my sons 1st birthday party! It was so much fun, and I will probably do it again next year! the biggest tip I can give you is to start planning now and I ordered all of my paper supplies through party pops off of etsy party pops is amazing she can do anything! I ordered all of my stuff and had it in when he was 7 months so it is never to early! I think that is why I enjoyed the party so much I had everything planned out and didnt have to stress the day of! I hope this helps!Now I'm going to go check out your blog :)

Katie said...

Hey girl! I love your blog! Thanks for following me : )

Jane said...

Oh my gosh, he is so stinkin cute!! Can't believe he is SO close. Hutch is not the least bit interested in crawling!

Rainbow said...

Oh my goodness HE IS SO CLOSE !!! Yay Jack ...watch out Case de Strehlow !!! The fun has just begun :)

Becca said...

Hey! To get your pics bigger, you'll probably need to use a different (wider) layout template like I did. I mess with the html and learned how from Jawmin's blog here:
http://janaebeth.blogspot.com/2009/11/how-to-make-blogger-picture-bigger.html

(the dimensions I use are 400x600, and I still always change it from s400 to s800)
Hope that helps!

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

OMGosh! He's is a professional roller-overer! Run for the hills doggies! Here comes Jack!