Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Funday

This afternoon we got out of the house to enjoy this amazing weather! We have a small little park a few blocks away from us and it was perfect for Jack! I have to travel to California on Monday for work and while I am excited to return to work, I'm super sad to leave my little boy! I have never been away from him for more than a day, so 4 days is going to be a long time! I wanted to enjoy as much time with him today as I could! We sure did have fun!









After the swing we went over the the horse see-saw, he was drooling because he was trying to figure out how to get this yellow horse in his mouth!! ha ha
There were so many leaves at the park, we laid Jack in them....but he was not a fan!
While we were trying to play in the leaves, we found a buck!
What a great day at the park! Jack pocketed his buck and off we went!
I'll miss you next week buddy, be good for Nelvi and Daddy! Thank you Gran for coming over to help Kevin too! Ill be back Thur with lots of kisses and a sweet surprise!

1 comment:

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

Look at that sweet little face. :)