Sunday, January 3, 2010

6 month Picture People Session

I took Jack to Picture People in the Galleria today for his 6 month photos. He did SO well and they turned out really cute. I didn't order the CD because it was too expensive so I opted just for a few sheets of my favorite poses. Here they are scanned in (so not the best scan quality) but at least you get to see how fun we had! I have some for the grandparents and will get those in the mail soon!

Aunt Mandi these are the Joes jeans you got him! ha ha ha He was the cutest baby in tha' joint!



Look close you can see his two teefers coming in on the bottom in the middle!!! SO CUTE!
I was holding him up, he isnt sitting up alone just yet. So they did an edit with my hand removed. I love this picture!!





1 comment:

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

I love the Picture People! That last picture is so cute!