Sunday, September 6, 2009

Labor Day Weekend BBQ


Grandpa King went to Austin for the day, and we got invited to our friends Sasha and Shane's house for a yummy BBQ. They have the coolest roof top deck, and the best view of downtown! I didn't get any pictures of the interior of the house but I LOVE it! Sasha's mom and Shane's brother are both amazing artists, between the two of them they have adorned their home with beautiful work. Jackson had lots to look but as you can see in the pics with Sasha and Shane, he was ready to get his bottle..lol! Thanks guys for another great evening!









2 comments:

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

In that first picture I think he totally has your eyes, Jess! Not sure about the color, but definitely the shape!

Averill said...

I'm so bummed I missed out on the BBQ -- Dave and I were in bed with the (hopefully NOT swine) flu.