Saturday, August 29, 2009

Clothes, Dogs, and I've had enough....

It's not a surprise that Jack's closet is packed to the brim with adorable little outfits that I purchased along the way while pregnant. Baby clothes are like women's clothes...they all run the gamut of sizes, trying to figure out what fits is a guessing game. So I often have fashion shows so that I know what he can fit into right now. Today we tried on a pair of jeans! They are still too big but I can't wait until they fit him a little better, maybe in a month. Ha ha so cute! We slowly are trying to introduce Jack to the dogs, I'm not sure if either party is really interested in the other right now? Today was Chicos turn and he at least will stay around for a few more minutes than Buckley. I know Jack will be pulling tails soon and I hope these dogs allow for some fun! I'm sure they will :) Jack usually is a pretty good little sport through all the pictures and fun that I put him through, but he for sure will let me know when he has had enough. Today the "Ive had enough" just looked so cute, so I snapped a picture, put in a paci (isn't this paci funny, compliments of Lanie) and snapped one more picture. Then I picked him up put the camera down and rocked my sweetie to sleep. I'm a good mom, I just like to take the pictures :)


1 comment:

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

Baby clothes are so fun! But they grow out of them so fast! Good thing you're trying them on. I hate when I come across an outfit he's never worn and it's too small! ARGH! Chico's paw in that first pic cracked me up! I'm sure as soon as he's able, Jack will be riding those dogs like horses!