Monday, December 30, 2013

Our house for Christmas


I love decorating and this year it was so fun to have a new space do adorn sparkly ornaments and jeweled branches. Here are a few pictures of our house done for the holidays. I did all this myself and I'm really proud what I came up with for the front door!
We had three trees this year, and I wanted a fourth in Jacks room but we just ran out of time, next year!
This was our formal living area tree and its done with a nature theme of birds and butterflies.










Jacks room was simple this year with a few nutcrackers throughout his room. Gran made this for Kevin and Stacy when they were little and I just love putting it on his door now, so special! I plan to do a hallmark ornament tree for him next year.



Our sweet treat tree is so darling and tempting :)

The newest addition this year was our first live Christmas tree! We got a flocked version and it was so beautiful in person, it didn't even need ornaments but I was brave and put out our breakables. We had everything from cheeseburgers to robots mixed with a few santas and even a cigar. A very fun mix indeed :) 
 Jack did really well this year and so next Christmas I look forward to putting out my snow babies collection that my father has given me over the years.

No comments: