Monday, December 24, 2012

Strehlow/Ferguson annual holiday affair

First I must say how lucky we are to have such great grandparents to allow Kevin and I to have a break from time to time. From my Dad & Edith watching Jack for a week in FL, to Kevin's parents countless times coming over to bring dinner and play and to my amazing Mom for several sleepovers with Jack!
We are so very lucky to have such a supportive family. 
We hosted our annual Christmas party at our friends home in South Hampton and it was such great night to mingle and end the night with a sleepover with a ton of responsible friends (no drinking and driving!)
Thank you to the Ferguson's for opening their lovely home for such a fun Christmas gathering. 

 It was great to hire a bartender to make the drinks for our guests so that we were free to do other things!
We do make some lovely hostesses if I do say so myself


 Kevin's beautiful sister and brother in law


 Love all these ladies! Such great people in my life!
 Where is the mistletoe?!
 as you can see someone was ready for bed at this point! Merry Christmas to all and thank you for allowing Mommy and Daddy to have a night out! xo

Photobucket

1 comment:

ShuLvr said...

Small world... I went to high school with the bartender.