Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Funday

 Hey y'all welcome to my backyard ..ready to play?
Lets go!
My folks got me this new outdoor sand/water table...sweet! Oh and my mom says don't look at our dead plants in the back, they got cold :)

 Oh don't forget we need music to get this party started!
If you have any furry friends bring them along too... I'll pull their tails, I'm real nice like that!
 if your hungry..no worries! I have acorns they taste pretty good to me!
ok lets go back to the sand!

see that finger? That's from my Daddy, I see that a lot with this word "no", but that's ok you don't have to listen to him because I don't :)
 They said to keep the sand in the box...I don't think so!
 Well I hope you had fun playing with me in my backyard! Until next time :) "Buh Bye"

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jane said...

So cute!! Love that hat!

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

Love the photo story. And those floppy ears on that hat are just too much! Love it!