Monday, December 6, 2010

Austin Fun

This past weekend we made a pit stop in Austin to visit three friends new houses! First stop was the Winters Family (Jack's godparents) adorable house in Cherry Creek where they had a family holiday party and we all dressed in tacky/fun holiday sweaters. So much fun!
Tons of yummy food!
 All the cousins plus Jack, by this time the kids had all taken off the sweaters, they were itchy and hot!

Jack loved the play room! He mostly played with that kitchen in the back, but I guess he had to check out the big bright yellow house too :)


 The Winters Family- Jessica & Adam with twins Ava & Adam
The next morning we went to check out Sarah and Andy's beautiful house near the lake. They made us breakfast while Jack had a blast playing hide and seek with their dog through the window.


 Here is a picture from dinner the night before... Jack was being a toot :)


After breakfast we headed to see Trish & Maj as they had just moved into their charming southern cottage the day before! Kevin enjoyed the 3D TV and Jack loved puppy licks from his pal Einstein. Those two just love each other! We took a video of them and I hope to get it up soon, its so cute.


 Trish brought down a bag for Jack and gave him the cutest Burberry pants!!

 So trendy and so spoiled!

 We sure do love Austin! I took this picture on our way to meet up with Sarah & Andy. We had a wonderful weekend and wish we could have seen more friends in our packed weekend, but we will be back in January for more fun!





Photobucket

2 comments:

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

THAT is a spectacular picture of the Austin skyline! I love Austin!

Kevin's shirt kills me! I need to go to one of those tacky Christmas sweater parties just so I can see Carl in one! LOL!

JACK IS HUGE!!! Lovin' the Burberry pants!

Rainbow said...

Oh my goodness I completely forgot that the party was this weekend !!! I'm so bummed. It looks like you all had a great time :) Love the sweaters !!!