Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sicky Poo

I remember as a little girl my mom always using the phrase "sicky poo". Not sure where that came from, but when I was just not feeling well that's what she called it. Last night on our routine walk around the block Jack was looking a little "sicky poo" but I just thought maybe he was tired. Then all of a sudden out of no where he just projectile vomited... eww it was so gross. But I didn't care what was all over me, I picked him up (as he will still going) and tried to comfort him as best I could. Thank gosh one of my neighbors saw and ran to get a towel and napkins for us. Once he stopped and settled down a bit we walked ourselves back to the house to clean off. He didn't eat/drink much of anything the rest of the night. So when we woke up this morning he was pretty lethargic, so we decided to keep him home from school. I called the Dr and she said it sounds like a 24 hour bug and to keep him replenished with liquids and bland food if he would eat any today.

This is what he looked like this morning....but if that isn't the cutest darn sicky poo face!
 But as soon as I told him he wasn't going to school, he started clowning around! I'm certain he didn't know what I meant, but maybe he did?? It was quite funny that as soon as I told him he was acting like a hambone! Stinker!!



Hope the Dr. is right and we have have a 24 hour sicky poo baby...as we have places to go and people to see this weekend in Austin :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Momma Wilson said...

poor lil sicky poo! the bug seems to be going around everywhere. Jackson puked for 24 hours and was just cranky for a few more days. Then he randomly got sick again on Sunday and our nanny just started... not fun!

Mama K said...

Definitely hit us a few weeks ago. If it's the same thing...it's highly contagious!! For most it just lasted a day or so, but for some it lasted a few days. Doesn't seem to bother the little ones as much...so that's a plus! Hope he is back to normal soon! :)

the clark family. said...

Poor Jack! Liam seems to be going through something right now: cough, runny nose, pouty face... you know.
I'm loving the Cheerios pictures, though, because Liam does the same thing Jack does with them. What is it about Cheerios that turn a little boy into a little bugger? We must be lucky-- precious boys!

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

Poor thing!! How'd he manage being cute when he's sick, too!?

It's not so bad when it's your own kids barf, thank goodness.

Love the stinker pictures!! I think he knew! Hahahaa!