Sunday, October 17, 2010

Neighborhood Halloween Party

I love that our neighborhood has a Halloween Party! It was so nice to get together with old and new friends for a spook-tacular afternoon.

The costume that I have for Jack is just too hot for a day time party, so we will wear the skunk on Halloween night, but today I had to come up with something quick. So I went to my trusty Wally World on S.Post Oak and holly heck if I didn't spot the cutest little boys longhorn outfit (yes W has this! Go get it for $16!). So I then went to JoAnn's fabric and they have bins of individual iron on letters that you can just stick on that look like stitched letters. Just peel, stick the letters on and then put a towel on top and lightly iron. Dab a little face paint on....and for $25 bucks you have the cutest little football player on the block!






So we then headed over to the party! Check out all the fun we had....


 







 Check out how cute these are! If you have a Halloween party to attend and need to make something fast, look at what one of our Moms made... pretzel sticks dipped in white chocolate with milk choc dots...and you have ghost sticks! Presh and delish!


 
 Our little football player was so worn out from so much fun!

We are looking forward to Halloween!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like y'all had fun!!!

LOVE LOVE the Hook em' horns outfit too cute

Shannon said...

How cute is he in his little football jersey?! Love it! Those ghost pretzel sticks look yummy and so festive! Looks like y'all had fun, wish we had a fall neighborhood get-together!

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

I love how you just whipped that costume together. Genius for finding those iron on letters. What a great idea!

How fun that you guys have a neighborhood Halloween party! Jack is getting so big!

Becca said...

How cute! I will have to have my mom see that if they have that in Aggie gear at the College Station W! ;)