Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tag your it!

How did I spend tonight?? Making tags using my handy dandy label maker for every item  we are taking to Jacks preschool.
I love the story of this label maker that I have. Kevin's mom purchased this for me when Kevin and I were dating/engaged ....what a fun little gadget right? Well it took me a year from when she purchased it (or maybe even longer) to ever get it! You see she purchased it but then once she got it home she thought oh my Jessica will think I'm nuts if I just give her a label maker....so she held it until Kevin and I were married.  When I opened it I was SO excited!! She then of course told me the story and we all died laughing. You mean I could have been labeling a year earlier?!? ha!

Ok back to Jacks tags...we were told if you bring it, it has to be marked with your child's name. So I marked everything :)

Apparently the juice makers know I'm a sucker. RWK Apple juice is the lowest in sugars and its a mini size to the normal juice boxes ...so if they don't have to add sugar and they use less packaging, why does it cost me 3X as much as any other juice? Oh well :) Anything for baby boy!
His snack for tommorrow will be grapes and crackers. Jamie's Fine Foods caters lunch (for a fee) each day if you so choose. It's one less thing for us to do so I opted to have them make him lunch :)
Thinkbaby are the best sippy trainer cups! Love them!
I have his outfit ready to go, I tried my hardest to pick stuff that I didn't care if it got dirty (you have to bring 2 extra outfits too) but I failed.... oh well, once he comes home and I see how dirty he really gets maybe I will change my mind :) 
Oh yes and every clothing piece is labeled...
....even the shoes! By the way if you live in Houston and are looking for good boy shoes then you have to check out Naturino in Uptown Park. The store started in Italy and just is about simple but stylish shoes. (The shoes on the website are not that cute, but the ones in the store are adorable!)
..yup the socks too
...don't forget that EACH diaper has to be labeled too!
And we must not leave out the most important thing...Jack's lovie! I had to purchase another one of these Baby Gund lovies so that he could have one at school and at home. I'm not sure who gave this to us at one of my showers (wish I could remember)...but Jack LOVES this little lamb so much.
So it's all labeled and put in his backpack! We are ready for school!

I have a feeling I will be labeling, picking out clothes and making sure its just perfect for may years ahead! I'm just that type of Momma :) Which by the way Jack now yells Maaaama when he wants me to come watch him do something, its the cutest and best feeling in the world!

Night y'all!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

What a big boy! Christian can't wait to be a "school kid" with a backpack and everything. You're such a good Mommy, Jess! You put so much love and care into getting him and all his things ready for school. He looks super cute! I'm looking forward to doing all that for Christian, too. =) I hope you take "after" pictures, too, to see how his clothes fare after a day at school. :D

And I love how he calls you Mama!! That really is the best feeling in the world. Christian says, "I love you, too, Mommy!" When I tell him that I love him. It just fills up my heart! Being a mommy is the best thing in the world!