Thursday, August 26, 2010

I do it myself PART II

We were feeding Jackson applesauce and he was acting a little odd. I couldn't figure it out but then he pointed to the spoon. About two weeks ago I gave him the spoon and he took his grilled cheese bite and put it on the spoon but he didn't know how to connect it to his mouth. Behold the power of school! He was acting strange because he wanted to feed himself! WOW!! So I gave him the spoon and this is what happened! SO GLAD I had the camera right there!!



Easy Peasy Mom!! Geez!!!

Jackson we LOVE watching you do new things, Mommy and Daddy get SO EXCITED!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

Oh my gosh Jess! That's so cool that he just took right to feeding himself!

Screaming Meme said...

Eat him up with a spoon...My goodness what a doll! Hi, Im Meme from Screaming Meme...I stumbled upon your blog! And realized that you were from Houston too! Your family is beautiful! I look forward to reading your blog! Stop in sometime for a visit! Meme

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

Love it! Cute pj's!