Friday, July 2, 2010

Sweet sipping!

One week until our party here at our casa for Jacks 1st birthday. I'm starting to stress a weeeee bit... and of course in Jessica style I'm adding more things "to do" by the minute. I even called my mother in law today at her office to talk about water bottle labels, ha! But she is the expert, so I had to get a consultation :)

While I was on the plane back home I picked up a few magazines, one of which was Southern Living. They had cute straw tags in a 4th of July photo shoot, so I took the idea and made my own spin....glittered monogram straw pennants!! They are so cute! Love them :) Hope the glitter stays put... I mean if there is a little sparkle in your tea, I'm sure it will be ok, right? :)


This tray shall be full of some sweet sippers!
Off to bed with a little glitter :) Night

Photobucket

2 comments:

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

They are perfect! This is going to be the best party ever...can't wait! And seriously call if you need any more help.

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

OMG, those are so cute and so you! Love them! Can't wait to see the rest of the decorations!

Oh, and, no one ever died from glitter overdose. Right?