Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ropin' for new clothes

This evening I was starting to think about our trip to Montana! We leave in a week and I wanted to make sure I have Jacks stuff ready. So this evening we had a little dress up session to see what I wanted to bring. On the list were these Joe's jeans...

 ...but as I quickly found out this boy grows WAY TOO FAST! I think today was the last day for this outfit! I thought for a minute maybe I shrunk the outfit but nope he is a growing like a weed!

ha ha he looks so much like Kev here!
Someone was not thrilled about the dress up party..
Come on mom!!!
So I didn't make him try them all on....because the stuff we have specifically for Montana I know is the perfect size and we shall be oh so cute!!





Let the "Treats for Tantrums" goody bags be next on my list to make for our neighbors on the plane!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

OMG, those shoes are so sweet! Love the outfits! Looks like he tried to be a good sport for a bit. Get used to it, kid! LOL!

Can't wait to see what you make for your plane neighbors! =)

Jane said...

In the third pic he looks JUST LIKE KEVIN!!! SOOO cut,e are those outfits for Montana!! I think the Joe's Jeans still fit...not that shirt tho :).

Shannon said...

Those outfits are adorable! The picture with the shoes by the window is a neat one! What a trooper your little man was for your photo shoot! Have fun in Big Sky Country!

Mama K said...

Such a great idea for "Treats for tantrums!" Looking forward to seeing what you put in the goody bags :)