Thursday, January 21, 2010

Beautiful Days

Today was one of those days, absolutely beautiful! The birds were out and singing, the squirrels out chasing each other, and our dogs were laying in the sun! Nelvi took Jack outside and he had so much fun watching her water the plants. I had a lot of work to do today but I took a moment too snap a few pictures of them!

He loved watching the water spray out! Just fascinated!
I crave days where we can open all the windows and doors...it makes for a productive and fun day! Oh and it just makes ya smile too!!

Here is a good shot I got of his 2 teeth! Folks, we've got a set of double chompers! Wahoo!



Nelvi & Jack talkin' - so cute!

3 comments:

Becca said...

I love your pictures! Jackson is just adorable. We had a really beautiful day here too...that's when it's nice to live in warmer climates in January! :)

Jane said...

He is so darn cute!

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

Two teefs! SO CUTE!