Sunday, December 20, 2009

One down so many more to come!

I love paper, I don't think this is a secret. We still hand write thank you notes. Our son had his own stationary even before he was born. You get the idea. So when it comes to Christmas cards I don't hold back. I feel as if this is our small gift to each friend, my love for paper passes on :) Our talented friend Natalie @ Sicily Eason Designs has done our cards for the past three years. This year I wanted something amazing since we have our son to share with the world! While in Maui I came up with the idea "Maui Christmas" instead of Merry Christmas. Natalie ran with it and created the most beautiful card for our family. Jackson is too young to understand what Christmas is about this year, but next year we will share the story and love with him. I also hope he gets just as excited to open the mail each day in December as I do. I LOVE the joy of Christmas cards and seeing how all my friends/families are growing and adding. Here is to many more wonderful family photos and fun Christmas cards. 5 more days friends until Old St. Nick makes his appearance at the Strehlow house! What joy!

Here is four years of our family cards, ahhh letter press, what a delight!

2009 cards from all of Jackson's buddies and our beautiful friends/family.

2 comments:

Rainbow said...

I absolutely loved your card this year :) December is the only month I check the mailbox daily because I love getting people's Navdidad Cards and seeing everyone's pictures !!

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

Loved your card this year! Love them every year, but thought the "Maui Christmas" was so clever! Natalie did an awesome job with the design, too! Miss the funny doggie pics though!!