Thursday, October 29, 2009
He woke up on the good side of the bed (he always does) so here is to a wonderful vacation and a joyous event of marriage for Dr. Strehlow and Dr. Perkinson!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Jack is doing more and more - lets take a look:
- Eating 5.5 ounces of yummy formula
- Sleeping from 7: 30 pm to 8 am (wahoooo! Though sometimes he does wake up at 6 am but goes back down after his bottle to then sleep until 9 am)
- Wearing size 3 months - 6 months
- Follows voices (looks for the person)
- Has his eye on these two furballs
- Had his first belly laugh and now laughs all the time
- Talks the most when he is on his changing table
- Knows how to suck his thumb for comfort
- Puts his hands in his mouth and everything else he can find
- Starting to watch Mommy and Daddy eat (but he is still on formula)
- Playing in his Exersaucer (with assistance of towels to hold him in place)
- Had his first overnight trip without mommy (stayed with Daddy and Grandpa/ma Strehlow)
- Loves to take walks daily in his Bjorn
- Watches the pages of his books as we read them to him
- Splashes water all over the place when in his bath tub
- Hates tummy time
- Gives Mommy and Daddy joy every morning when we wake him up
We are going to Hawaii for Aunt Stacy's wedding - we leave this Friday! I will hopefully have a special edition post for Halloween to show off his costumes :) Mahalo friends!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Ok now that I have just made myself sob at the lines above I need to make myself laugh....
Monday, October 19, 2009
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Jack told me to post this with the picture below...
Saturday, October 10, 2009
He wasn't happy at first... check out that lip! hahaha...but it soon turned into smiles and off we went to lunch! He is having a sleep over tonight with Gma Strehlow and Kevin, as mommy is going to a bachelorette party! Whoo hoo!
Have a good weekend!