Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Sunday, September 27, 2009
But enjoy these pictures because they sure are cute! Oh ya and thanks guys for Lumbai the Lizard (not pictured) he is so cute!!
Friday, September 25, 2009
Nelvi is so patient, loving and loves to make Jack smile. When he wants to be held she holds him, when he wants to lay down she sings him to sleep and when he is fussy she has a magic touch to calm him. Somehow during the time she is here she manages to keep our house spotless and organized.We could not ask for a better Nanny to take care of our little boy. It will make going back to work in January so much easier for our family. Thank you to my dear husband for allowing me to have a nanny.
As one of the RHONJ ladies said it best... Happy Wife = Happy Life.
Finally I got a smile!
- He is sleeping like a champ! Goes down at 7:30 or 8:00 pm and sleeps until 7 am!
- We don't have another Dr. apt until 4 months so not sure on the weight/height but he is gaining for sure!
- Grabbing more toys and trying to take them to his mouth
- I think we got a small laugh today on his 3 month birthday but no real belly laugh yet, we cant wait for those!
- Goes out to eat with Mommy and Daddy and is a GOOD little boy. He either plays with this toys on his car seat or falls asleep
- Eats 5 oz at every feeding now
- Chews on his hands but hasn't fully found his thumb yet. On occasion he will find it, but I wouldn't call him a thumb sucker yet
- Starting to notice his feet
- Smiles when Buck and Chico are in his sight
- Knows when his Daddy comes home, he smiles really big when Kevin starts to talk to him
- Likes for me to spin the fan so he can watch it slowly go round and round
- Has figured out that crying will get our attention...toot!
- Adores his bath each night!!
- Getting a little bit of fat on his legs but still has some skinny legs
I walked him around the house to make sure he wasn't going to scream if I took him outside for a walk. He started to warm up to the idea and was looking all around. I took him on a 20 min walk around our area and he LOVED this thing! He was so alert for the first 15 minutes, making little cooing sounds while turning his head looking at the trees and houses.
The last 5 mins of the walk I didn't hear him making much noise so I turned to a car to see in the mirror to see what he was doing, and he was asleep!!!So we came back in the house and took a picture of this precious baby.
I think we shall do this again and again!
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Starting to get really excited!! What does this day have in store for me?!?! I'm 2 months 3 weeks old and soooooooo ready for my day!